ONLINE PROJECT MANAGER RATES, PACKAGES AND PRICING
So you’d like to know how much I charge?
I offer three simple packages… and you might be surprised at just how affordable my services are for your business.
Packages to take your business places…
You don’t want second-rate, you want good value. I get it. I think once you see my prices (in light of my experience and the skills I offer), you’ll agree they’re amazingly good value. I offer three packages, starting at just a 1 hour minimum, so you can get the help you want, when you want it.
- Bundle as many hours together as you like, or book me for just one.
- 1 hour
- I’ll help cross your top priority task off your to do list
- Recommended for freelancers and consultants
- A great way to try me out before you commit to another package
MOVING AGAIN PACKAGE
- My most popular package will help get your stalled projects moving again.
- 10 hours
- I’ll manage and organise your marketing and admin projects.
- Perfect for startups or small businesses who need some extra manpower
IMPLEMENT AND EXECUTE PACKAGE
- Perfect for BIG (or ongoing) projects – let’s get them finished to a high standard.
- 20 hours
- I’ll collaborate with your team, clients, and stakeholders to plan and finish critical projects
- Ideal for enterprises who need expertise and an extra pair of hands (pronto!)
Can’t see the package you’re after? I can put together something just for you. All you have to do is contact me for a chat.
The super-fine fine print
After we’ve discussed your needs (book a chat with me), and if we are the right fit, I’ll send through a proposal agreement with terms and conditions attached. This agreement protects both your business and mine. Before we begin work together, I’ll need you to accept this agreement.
My Ts and Cs includes stuff like:
- Minimum of 1 hour booked at a time
- You’re only charged for the actual time I spend working on your business
- Hours and tasks are recorded in my time-tracking app
- Payment is in $AUD (no GST)
- Payment options include direct deposit, direct debit, or credit card (details on how to pay will be listed on your invoice)
- Depending on the project type a 50% deposit can be required upfront before I start work and your final 50% will be due within 7 days when final approval of the draft/s have been received. Upon receipt of final payment, materials/documents will be released
- The time you book with your package expires after 3 months (unless otherwise agreed)
- Urgent work (with less than 24 hours’ notice) will incur a 30% rush fee
- If you need me to work evening/weekend/public holiday hours, will incur a 50% surcharge
Read more about my process and how it works.
Got something you need done… like, yesterday?
Luckily for you, I’m flexible! If you have an urgent project or task (like an event or launch you weren’t quite prepared for), I can help. Call me so we can chat about what you need and I’ll let you know right away if I can get the job done on time.
Want an ongoing relationship or retainer?
Need ongoing admin and marketing support or management? Need tasks and projects that happen week in, week out? Let’s set up a retainer package that works for both of us. That way, you can relax and know that everything’s been taken care of.
“Hard-wired for customer service”
Alana is hard-wired for customer service! Exuding passion and warmth, Alana brings her engaging demeanour and customer savvy to fulfill all aspects of her role with polish and experience, she would be
a real asset to any leadership team.
Ready to get started? Try me risk-free!
Book your free 30 minute call with me and I’ll see how I fit into your projects and business. It’s the perfect zero-risk place to start and make sure I’m the right virtual executive assistant for you.
Alana Johnson is an online project manager and virtual executive assistant based in Brisbane, Australia. She helps busy entrepreneurs get their admin and marketing, projects done on time, with excellence.
Why work with me
- Finish your projects on time, to a high standard
- Get more done
- Stress less
- Save time and money
- Focus on your top priorities
- Leverage my 20+ years’ experience